CUSTOMS CLEARING AND FREGHT FORWARDING SERVICES
We have full time staff and associates who together provide their unique resourcesand expertise to provide customs clearing and freight forwarding services
+265 1 117 10 505
WHO WE ARE
has full time staff and associates who together provide their unique resources and expertise to provide customs clearing and freight forwarding services as would be required by any ministry or government departmen.
Through our offices, staff, warehousing and transit bond facilities based in Lilongwe, Blantyre, Mzuzu, Mchinji, Mwanza, Songwe Dedza,KIA and,Chileka, we are well equipped to serve our customers to their satisfaction in the provision of goods customs clearing and Freight forwarding services.
WHY CHOOSE US?
SCOPE OF WORK
Detailed outline of our customs clearing process
The customs clearing process requires that the clearing agent be familiar with the rules and procedures in the entire chain from point of origin to final delivery at destination (client).
Stage 1: Point of origin
- Get the bill of lading, invoice, relevant certificates, and packing list
- Liaison with shipping line/shipper to confirm container or consol booking as per Bill of Lading/manifest
- Monitoring the shipment for adherence to schedule
- Borders closing at 6 pm means that those truckers arriving between 5:30 pm and 6 am do not proceed on expected dates which may lead to schedule slip-ups and conflict with the client deliveries.
- Increase in cost of communication with drivers
- Language barriers with foreign drivers
Stage 2: Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Preparation of customs entries
- Lodging of documents into customs
- Often customs officers delay to process documents
- The Asycuda system is often out of service/network outages causes delays
- Shortage of staff to do physical examination of goods
Our offices are situated at off area 25 road, behind SEEDCO factory in Kanengo, Lilongwe.
P.O. Box 471
Kanengo, Lilongwe 4
Tel:+265 1 117 10 505
Cel:+265 9 999 51 442
We have adequate equipment and personnel to carry out any customs clearing assignment of any size or volume.